In order to meet the growing international demand for lucrative, customer-interaction centers, many organizations worldwide are outsourcing these services from locations like India. India has inherent strengths, which have made it a major success as an outsourcing destination:
A booming IT industry have come up with strategic infrastructure solutions (StratInSol) who helps process owner to focus towards your core competence while experts manage infrastructure,technology, Staffing solutions, and many other allied services.
The largest English-speaking population after the USA.
In India, the manpower cost is approximately one-tenth of what it is overseas. Step in start centers or serviced call centers enter in to in house staffing solutions where dedicated experts are taking care of recruitment as per process need.
Government policy in India
- The Government of India has recognized the potential of IT-enabled services and has taken positive steps by providing numerous incentives.
- IT is one of the Government of India's top five priorities.
- The National IT Task Force submitted its 108-point Action Plan to promote IT in the country. The Government of India has approved the plan and is in the process of implementing it.
- A separate Ministry of Information Technology was set up to expedite swift approval and implementation of IT projects and to streamline the regulatory process.
Serviced call centers : Step in and start call centers
- State of art flexible infrastructure
- Data center management with software solutions and support
- Facility management with 100% up time.
- Overhead services and employee Convenience
- Zero investment and pay per serviced workstation cost
- Domestic leased circuit tariff reduced by 80% in last 1 year.
- International Internet Gateway privatized-likely reduction in tariff.