Telemarketing, Appointment setting

We are currently hiring Telecallers or a team who has past experience working in a call centre.

You will be login on our dialler to take calls and set up appointments. You would be operating during business hours in PST (West Coast, US).

Applicants who are fluent in English and have neutral accent will be considered.

This is a full-time job whereas currently an agent is making around $1000 USD a week on this project.

Only apply if you are able to devote 8 hours a day with us.

You need to be a member of Campaign Provider to add comments!

Join Campaign Provider

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• your skype Id isn't being found when I search on skype any other way to contact you .
  • ewsglobal7@gmail.com
    • Hello Sowmik
      Thank you for showing interest, it would be appreciated if you could reach me out on Skype (ID - erriccarter230)
  • Please send me the details for the campaign on my email rahuljazz0@gmail.com
  • I'm interested in the project. Contact me with more information on Leon.pillay78@gmail.com
    • Hello Leon
      Thank you for showing interest, it would be appreciated if you could reach me out on Skype (ID - erriccarter230)
  • Hello Eric, I would like to take up the process for our center hence, I know more about the process. renuka.tnabas@gmail.com Kindly share the necessary details on this mail, or Whatsapp- +91 8466026602
    • Hello Renuka
  • Good morning my name is Jameson Roberts and I hope all is well. I am very interested in this project as I have 2 locations with about 20 to 25 available agents. They all have excellent English and experience in multiple projects from sales to customer service and appointment setting. Please I would love to talk more about this ASAP if possible. My Skype is Jameson Robert
    • Hello jameson
This reply was deleted.