Sponsors

Replies

• hi im interested i do have solar experience ,kindly send me more details to tracyleetosh@gmail.com or catch me on skype TRACY TOSH Skype id,thanks
  • we are an experienced center with more than 2 years in solar campaigns B2B and residential, can you please pin me in skype live:.cid.55fb4f2e75f82e, thanks
  • can you share details on iorbitc@gmail.com
  • Hello I do have a call center in El Salvador, can you provide me more details to my skype paul-g10@outlook.com or you can send me an email.
  • Hi,

My name is Joseph Miranda. I'm the Business development manager of TECHSURGE SOLUTION. We are based in brooklyn and we have a Call Center from Bangladesh and the Philippines . I would like to propose a business proposal from your company and we are willing to provide more Quality agents to do appointment setting, customer service and telemarketing. We have more than 100 agents that are waiting for the JOB.

you can contact me on

whatsapp: +639274029759
    Email: Franzjosephmiranda.vwp@gmail.com

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,
    Joseph Miranda
    Business Development Manager of TECHSURGE SOLUTIONS
  • Hello Nicole i am interested in solar campaign its with DDV or without DDV plz connect me on skype: sarika.thakur81
  • Hi, I am interested to apply. I have agents with solar experience. Email address: lee.lmsolutions@gmail.com. Thanks.
  • Hi, I'm interested to apply I have solar experience.
  • Please share more details with me I'm interested my email address is aymanaslam39@gmail.com
  • Plz let me know if you still have the requirement.
This reply was deleted.