We are seeking Business Development Manager for SGBS Corp on a full-time employment basis. This position is open for Pan-India/Pan-Philippines. Please review the below mentioned Job Description and desired profile and revert to SGBSCorp@Gmail.Com with your updated resume. Position closes on 30th August, 2011.
No. of Positions: India – 2 / Philippines – 2
Experience: 1 - 6 Years
Location: Pan-India / Pan-Philippines
Education: Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops, Call Centers
Business Development -Identification of new business opportunities and generating target based revenues from new customer acquisitions.
1. To look at business opportunities in the Indian/Philippine corporate space.
• Independent charge of the complete sales cycle
1. Going through a process of identifying companies and SMB to contact (lead generation)
2. Independent/joint sales meetings which will involve putting together intuitive presentations, project pitches for solutions being pitched
3. Ability to think about possibilities that can be proposed.
• Follow-ups with clients and account management
1. Regular interaction with existing clients for project deliveries
2. Think up new ideas (“what more to offer”) for new projects with existing customers
• Develops and Execute plans to maximize sales and revenue.
1. Marketing collateral content writing, working with design. E.g. writing marketing content for a mailer/flier/brochure/website.
• Closing deals using e-mails, phone, web conferencing, client visits and presentations
1. To be able to present, prepare detailed proposal documents, commercial presentations
• To keep in touch with the latest trends on digital media, website communications, development trends, designs and new online marketing opportunities
1. Understand the new trends with the aim to deploy those for promoting SGBS Corp and its services and to also propose new ideas to existing/new customers based on them.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Should have an experience in sales, business development of call centers and understand the industry very well.
• Should have a very clear understanding and knowledge of the digital space and the potential of World Wide Web with respect to brand marketing, sales, consumer interaction and clear understanding of the nature of services and solutions that can be offered on this medium.
• Should be in tune with the latest online marketing opportunities that exist and understand social media.
• Excellent written and spoken English, ability to write up marketing content for collaterals, campaigns and write up detailed proposals as per company standards.
• A street smart attitude, with the ability to take charge of interactions, presentations and converting sales pitches into business.
• A track of developing long term accounts for the company working for currently.
• Strong teamwork skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Target oriented & Aggressive as there will be value (business generated) based monthly/quarterly benchmarks that will have to be met.
• A good understanding of the Indian/Philippine market.