Hello 

We have the best Process wherein the payout is 1500 USD per day with 13 seats.Any center who has 13 best and skilled agents will earn $1500 per day on 13 seats.The best part of the process is the payment would be on a daily basis.There is No Upfront Involved.

The only thing that we are looking into is 13 BEST and SKILLED AGENTS who has the potential to talk to the customer.If any centers who has 13 Best and Skilled agents can directly send us a mail at george@teleus.org with "13" as a subject and we will get back to him.

Process will only be given to the agents once the screening is done from KENTUCY (KY in US)

Company should be regstered and must have D.O.T with them to apply

We request all the centers that while sending us a mail do send us your COMPANY PROFILE and the LOI (letter of Interest)

Thanks and Regards

George

Managing Director

You need to be a member of Campaign Provider to add comments!

Join Campaign Provider

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,
    we are the center which is located in chennai for the past 1 yr,
    we are dialing outbound for U.S,and  U.K.
    now we are seeking for an Good process to develop our business .
    So kindly send us the details to izure.international@gmail.com
  • Hello George,

I am the CEO of Gagnant Inc and i am very much interested on this if this is still open or if you have any other campaigns you need our services for.

You can email me at crivera@gagnantinc.com

Thanks

• Hi,
    I got your reference from the web and want to be associated to give you the best call center services( Inbound and Outbound) for your clients/campaigns. Anticipating a positive response on the same.

Profile of Transcord Telscape Pvt Ltd.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8266413258?profile=original
  • mails to your ID are bouncing back please send me the details in my email address preet.singh8844@gmail.com

ASAP

• Hi ,

We are interested to startup this process as soon as possible .

so kindly mail the detials to nickraymond70@gmail.com.

Regards

• send me the details at amit.dutta@mayajeesolutions.com. cause the mail is not sending on the given email id

• Hi,

We are a call center based in India and has been running successfully from the past 3 years on an UK outbound campaign. We are one of the suppliers of good quality leads as we donot negotiate with quality. We are interested for this new campaign. Please send me the details on any one of the following:

Email: amit.dutta@mayajeesolutions.com

Many thanks and regards,

Amit dutta (Business Developer)

Mayajee Technosoft solutions PVT. LTD.

• Hi there,

We are ready to start this process as soon as possible so kindly send us the details to the following mail ID

izureinternational@gmail.com

Skype id : izure.international

Regards,

iZure Team 

• please send me details .............asimbiswas1989@gmail.com...............skype-asimbiswas1989

• Hey can you send the details to sumanm16@gmail.com please

This reply was deleted.