DEBT COLLECTION CAMPAIGN

Debt Collection Campaign: Looking for Call Centers and home workers who want to do debt collection. Experience preferred but not mandatory.

Training materials will be provided but you will need to be self taught.

Will have support as you learn.

5 Seats Minimum Payment is 40% of profit: ex. 1000 collected - profit is $250 – You make $100 Net 7 then weekly – after you work a week whatever is due to you will be paid out weekly as due. So try to get your payments set up for same day:) or asap

Direct Deposit – Inbound Calls – Callers are all calling in to find out why they received a call Outbound Calls -

For those interested Training will need to be done by you: There are admins and chat rooms to assist you when you get caught up or have questions.

Systems: Discord and Simplicity

You will need: A number for calls to come to.(* If you are a work from home agent. I don’t suggest a personal cell phone number unless you use an app that gives you an alternative number so that you can tell the difference between that and personal calls.)

Send email address or skype information I will send all the details.

You need to be a member of Campaign Provider to add comments!

Join Campaign Provider

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please Im interested
  • Email - admin@rfstechservices.in
    Skype - ranachakraborty1232
    Website - www.rfstechs.com
    RFS TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES
  • very interested with agents ready for training email: nhughes@royal-dynastyyyy.com
  • rajiv@brainsquads.com
    Share all the details
  • jodsejour95@gmail.com, skype live:.cid.593fc2544ec21820
  • share me details about debt collection on sarikat416@gmail.com
  • Royal.dynastyyyy@gmail.com
  • I am interested, We are a debt collection agency currently working for Bajaj Finserv and Payme India.
    Contact me on given mail: anchal@bsait.in
  • Email: anchal@bsait.in
  • Email:Royal.dynastyyyy@gmail.com
This reply was deleted.